Unlock student Performance and reduce workload with this innovative Training programme
Retain 90% more knowledge in half the learning time
- Do you want to propel yourself towards those promotions you thought you could never achieve?
- Do you want to kick-start your brain and re-discover your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn?
- Do you want to achieve immediate, outstanding results in your ability, confidence and memory skills?
- Are you a coach looking for self development, eager to learn new techniques and keep up with the latest developments?
- Are you a teacher who wants to improve your classroom results and create a fun learning experience for your students?
- Do you want to gain the skills to learn more naturally, using techniques that suit your preferred learning style?
If this is you then don’t hesitate. Take action NOW and gain the success skills and knowledge that will transform your life.
Emancipate the mind with the all encompassing 9 C’s of Accelerated learning
- Module 1: CUTTING:
How to break through self-limiting beliefs with Advanced Communication
- Module 2: CREATING:
How to fashion an inspiring Accelerated Learning Environment
- Module 3: CONCEIVING:
How to vision the Big Picture
- Module 4: CULTIVATING:
How to bond with Connecting
- Module 5: COLLABORATING:
How to establish lasting relationships with Team Tasks
- Module 6: CONVEYING:
How to reveal knowledge with The Lesson
- Module 7: CONCENTRATING:
How to demonstrate knowledge with Show You Know
- Module 8: CHANGING:
How to embed knowledge with the Review Concert
- Module 9: CONCLUDING:
How to nurture ongoing motivation with the Close
What you can expect …
All our programmes are great fun and use the revolutionary techniques of accelerated learning. This supports you in retaining 95% of knowledge in half the time. Get ready to:
- Play exciting interactive games
- Listen to stimulating stories and poems
- Meditate with complete review concerts
- Attend motivational and highly practical teachings
- Meet inspiring people and engage your creative self